Participation Terms and Conditions:
- Participants are requested to arrive on time, once the program starts entry won’t be permitted.
- Participants are requested to inform the Enlightened Circle team of any medical or psychological conditions.
- Participants must listen to the instructor and follow the instructions sincerely.
- Participants must complete the assignments and given tasks with sincerity and in the time given to them.
- The participant is participating in the program out of their own will and desire. There is no pressure from EC.
- By participating in the program the participant has signed a waiver to release EC from being responsible for any mental, physical or psychological changes occurring in the participant’s life during or following the program.
- EC takes no responsibility of any medical or psychological changes to the participant’s health.
- EC is not responsible for any changes to the participants’ personal and professional life.
- EC is legally or by law not responsible for any harm caused to the participant in any way or form during or following the program.
- The participant cannot take legal action against EC for reasons related to health, finances, psychology or any other reason not stated in the Program Waiver.
Notice of Important Information, Health Warnings, and Legal Agreements
You’re responsible for your physical, mental health. If you have any mental or health issues that do not permit you to attend the program then, kindly do not attend the program.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE NOTICE OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND HEALTH WARNINGS, CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT, PROPRIETARY MATERIALS AGREEMENT AND INFORMED CONSENT.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY
EC is committed to providing an environment free from sexual or other forms of harassment.
Any harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated by EC. If you believe you have been unlawfully harassed, you should contact the Local Centre Manager.